Friday, May 20, 2011

In the Pits

Hi Everyone!



okay so I completely forgot about starting this blog in 2008 LOL! however I am going to try to update this as the member area of my website is updated so I can kind of explain what is going on in the pics/clips etc. soooo I'm back :)




in the most recent update (may 20) "in the pits" it is a quick clip from "pit lane" at the Indianapolis 500....very very cool. I am not a huge race fan i.e. I don't watch it on the weekends LOL but you can't live in Indy and not think the 500 is cool!!! in this clip we see them making some adjustments to the #10 Target car which is a team Ganassi car that Dario Franchetti drives. My husband took this clip. But in the ones to come I will be narrating for you LOL. Here is a lil preview pic ...I will just tell you it was on of the neatest things I have been able to experience








No comments: